Dunder and Blixem

I really wish this website had reputation

Did they give up on rep when they switched from v-bulletin

The site I moderate has pos-rep only. But even when we have neg rep, I never used it...I thought that was kinda bullshit Giving pos rep is nice, and fun.

i love how rating posts was a big deal but the whole rating posters as people on a scale from 1 to 5 never got anything

daz some shit!

doesn't like everyone have 3 or 4 stars lol

In my ideal world, the internet would just be an endless list of randomly generated words, names and statements, with a PLUS and MINUS button next to them, and next to that, a running score on how well that word, name or statement has done, and together we could refine the English language into a huge meritocracy, and we would always be in sync with each other over what is good and what is bad, thus ending all the pointless argument you see on the internet, and indeed, in real life, today.

In my ideal world, the internet would just be an endless list of randomly generated words, names and statements, with a PLUS and MINUS button next to them, and next to that, a running score on how well that word, name or statement has done, and together we could refine the English language into a huge meritocracy, and we would always be in sync with each other over what is good and what is bad, thus ending all the pointless argument you see on the internet, and indeed, in real life, today.

sounds pretty dull.

yeah isn't that more or less how the borg work?? seems pretty good. "resistance is futile", "you will be assimilated" gotta admit they are damn near nabokovian