Sign in to follow this  
tomfool

TKOL FROM THE BASEMENT

On 5/22/2020 at 2:33 PM, walter ego said:

I just realised you can download the audio bits from the citizeninsane pages now this is amazing-zing-zing 😮

I figured out how to download the audio.  I wish the main page of the website had instructions for this.  I wonder how long this feature has been available.

On 5/30/2020 at 9:56 AM, TheTruth said:

can you download honeypot mp3?

It's Tuesday morning and I'm just now seeing your post.  I just looked at the Citizen Insane webpage for Honey Pot and I see that it does not have the audio clip feature.

I acquired my MP3 of Honey Pot from YouTube.  It has a total track time of 3:10, it is 4.4 MB and it has a bit rate of 192 kbps.  If you want it . . . . . let me know how you want me to send it to you.

On 6/2/2020 at 7:23 AM, dagobah said:

It's Tuesday morning and I'm just now seeing your post.  I just looked at the Citizen Insane webpage for Honey Pot and I see that it does not have the audio clip feature.

I acquired my MP3 of Honey Pot from YouTube.  It has a total track time of 3:10, it is 4.4 MB and it has a bit rate of 192 kbps.  If you want it . . . . . let me know how you want me to send it to you.

for sure. if you think its a clear quality, ill definitely take it. thank you man!!