in a chopper

TKOL From The Basement – broadcast schedules

The original article that told us the track list said it would be broadcast by Palladia in US. But Palladia doesn't have it explicitly listed on the schedule. http://www.palladia.tv/schedule.php But the drop down menu for shows does have Radiohead The King of Limbs and Radiohead From the Basement listed.

Also, I've never heard of Palladia and I certainly don't get that channel on my TV so I have no idea where to watch it. Any other Americans got ideas?

I'd never heard of Palladia either. According to google it's an exclusive HD only channel. I don't have an HD TV (don't watch enough tv to bother) so I don't get it either.

Probably not. They don't really share programing.

o.o

this is what i was told:

Yes. It's an all HD network run/owned by MTV...

The original article that told us the track list said it would be broadcast by Palladia in US. But Palladia doesn't have it explicitly listed on the schedule. http://www.palladia.tv/schedule.php But the drop down menu for shows does have Radiohead The King of Limbs and Radiohead From the Basement listed.

Also, I've never heard of Palladia and I certainly don't get that channel on my TV so I have no idea where to watch it. Any other Americans got ideas?

First time I've ever heard of Palladia as well.

I'm in America.

Palladia is an HD-only network owned by MTV that specializes in live HD music.

No 'regular' programming, just a lot of:

-Bonnaroo/Glastonbury/Sonisphere/Cochella best of's.

-Newer HD "Behind the Music" episodes

-Concert blu-rays like David Gilmour & Dave Matthews Band and the like.

-and a lot of 'closed-set' concerts like In the Basement.

I'm so stoked they're carrying this. Hope it means they may pick up older episodes Stateside.

The BBC (who I presume are broadcasting it in the UK, seeing as they are selling it) will reveal schedules for July 1st tomorrow, if I'm right. I hope it isn't broadcast on July 1st though, 'cos I won't be able to watch it then. D'you reckon they'll make it available on iPlayer? That'd be really awesome if they did.

EDIT: Oh I assume this'll be a BBC 4 thing, and they say this:

Are BBC Four programmes ever repeated?

Many BBC Four programmes are available to watch or download on BBC iPlayer following transmission.

Most new BBC Four programmes are shown again, often some months after their original broadcast. Since our schedules are only confirmed 10 days prior to transmission we cannot provide advance details, but to see if a programme is on again this week please see our day by day Schedule. You can also see the whole week's programmes at a glance or in a detailed view.

Archive programmes (even those originally made by the BBC) are repeated less frequently than new commissions due to the costs incurred by copyright clearance.