Michael.

There are gonna be 4 married couples on MT

and what do you mean you didnt know you had cancer? it was mentioned like 50 times and you are friends with test tones, dont you skype with that group.

I didn't know until you bitched out Irene, and the car crash post was around that time.

Point of interest: why is he Will and why am I Test Tones?

I know rite, so offensive you've offended yourself. Apparently cleezy is so out of touch, she can't recognize the meaning of her own posts. Incredible.

i am sorry you cant be happy with yourself or for two people like mooks and me but you really cant go around saying things like "youre using his terminal disease to win arguments" to people. time to grow up will.

you really cant go around saying things like "youre using his terminal disease to win arguments" to people

One word answer if you please.

Did you or did you not say:

your obsessive sympathy seeking is seriously offputting when we have someone on the board who actually has cancer right now, and it's not like you ever have had anything supportive to say about it either, as a survivor, just more posts like this or negativity.

i am sorry you cant be happy with yourself or for two people like mooks and me but you really cant go around saying things like "youre using his terminal disease to win arguments" to people. time to grow up will.

but that's what you did.

TIME FOR ME TO GROW UP.

SORRY I DIDN'T READ EVERYPOST ABOUT YOU AND MOOKS.

I didn't know until you bitched out Irene, and the car crash post was around that time.

Point of interest: why is he Will and why am I Test Tones?

welli got the opposite impression from rael or whoever was mentioning your skype chats, plus that canceraids thing or whatever you said i thought that was some inside joke shit from your skype chats. what was it? and you guys still wanted to piss me off had no interest in calming me down or telling me you didnt know why i was so upset/sensitive. when will and you were arguing with me in that SHR thread i dont even think i attacked you. what did i call you, will's smarter friend?!

umm idk. most prob bcuz i am used to calling JoyDivided/MAx Beta Sam.

welli got the opposite impression from rael or whoever was mentioning your skype chats, plus that canceraids thing or whatever you said i thought that was some inside joke shit from your skype chats. what was it?

Man canceraids has been going for years, all the way back when we'd Civskype.

Will even used to say it in threads.

and you guys still wanted to piss me off had no interest in calming me down or telling me you didnt know why i was so upset/sensitive.

Sorry, but given your behaviour towards me in the past can you really expect me to care whether or not there's a reason behind your actions?

Why can you not wish death on a person with cancer?

Surely wishing death on anyone is what you would be annoyed about. The cancer is incidental. And by the looks of it, he didn't wish him death via cancer but a car crash instead.

My Dad is almost certain to have cancer right now (awaiting results but it doesn't look to positive at all - long term looks better mind) and he'd be annoyed if people started changing their opinions on him or treated him noticeable differently, other than references to it because it cannot be totally ignored of course.

I don't think you can expect too much from people you aren't friends with, and it's kind of weird to expect anything other than the norm from them. If it isn't out of character and they've insulted each other then the cancer shouldn't really matter unless they are actually using the cancer as the insult, which would be very low. The girlfriend seems to be the one who has brought the cancer to the forefront though.

Couldn't keep not posting because I'm an opinionated cunt, and it's none of my business since I know very little of what's going on, just making a post because this is the only interesting thing happening on the board, and it's pretty cringe worthy. Just because it's none of my business doesn't mean I won't make this post though.

One word answer if you please.

Did you or did you not say:

i am completely failing to see your point. how does me being annoyed w/ irene 3 weeks ago have anything to do with this. i think you are confused.

and WAY TO RELENTLESSLY DIG UP MORE OLD DRAMA AND THEN ACCUSE ME OF STARTING SHIT, SAM. BRILLIANT. i guess you cant defend yourself in this thread anymore, eh?

but since you had to do it - i think that was a reasonable post of mine. how is that using my boyfriend's disease to win an argument? how? i wasnt trying to win anything with irene, i came at her genuinely and with some agitation. and irene and i settled it. that was low dude, and a little unintelligent. and also hope you realize you have nothing since youve just gone out of your way to dig up old posts from a long lost thread just to keep this shit going and make some cruel twisted remark. not going to work in your efforts to appear like the grounded one.

that accusation is mindboggling cant believe youre supporting it or that i post on the same board with you people. how insecure can you be to have to say shit like that in order to feel better?

using my boyfriend's disease to win arguments?

this is something that started weeks ago and is covered in several threads, Galleon, so yeah stay out of it. the 3 people talking now are the only people who should have ever been talking.

this is something that started weeks ago and is covered in several threads, Galleon, so yeah stay out of it. the 3 people talking now are the only people who should have ever been talking.

You're on a forum, if you want privacy take it to PM's.

Sam admitted in this thread that he is butthurt and that he thinks i hate him and is hanging onto something i said to him A YEAR AGO. he even named the exact insult he is clinging to. Will has made clear to the board that he is bitter toward mooks/me on numerous occasions and makes disgusting comments at girls who are sensitive about their diseased boyfriends.

i am sitting here arguing with a couple of nerds that i would not have given the time of day to in the past.

i cant decide which of 3 of us is worst.

Will has made clear to the board that he is bitter toward mooks/me on numerous occasions and makes disgusting comments at girls who are sensitive about their diseased boyfriends.

Will for President.