Michael.

There are gonna be 4 married couples on MT

i dont see how her posts are 'wow' she called you a twerp lol and talked about her relationship. shes been gettin a lotta crap lately about the marriage thing so ofc she wants to defend herself if she took yr comment the wrong way(but you already said you wanted her to so there ya go). basically u two are kinda always dragging on the never ending beefs (its true that you havent been cool bout it ) from thread to thread.

See, this is what gets me Vivi.

It's hard not to read this like you are completely taking her side in this, even if that isn't your intention.

You're getting on my case for defending myself, but then say she's well within her rights to do so.

You say I wanted her to take it the wrong way - not true, I just wondered if she would.

You say I'm not being cool about it? Maybe not, but then neither is she. Why don't you point that out?

Then the whole weirdness in the divorce thread, and I'm starting to wonder if you have it in for me as much as she does.

And see, this annoys me more than anything Claire says because I've already accepted that she possesses some unfathomable hatred towards me, probably siphoned from her future husband, but when other people like you and Janel get in here and defend her for doing the exact same thing that I do, defending myself to the bitter end, man, how do you expect me to take it?

The difference between people like FC and Josh coming in is that they aren't defending me, they're just trying to figure out what the fuck is going on and get caught in the crossfire, but you actively defend her which is something else, and it makes me feel like the bad guy when, as I already said, I'm pretty much on the defensive here all the time, bar the odd snide comment.

Note that I'm not trying to make this a me vs. you lot thing (which Claire obviously is), I'm actually trying to understand why you can keep taking her side when most of this shit is started by her.

ahh its lot of pages and ive only foto'd a few but it s ok i think these are the best pages anyway

beaauutiifull drawrings

context of dreams will be the words really, thats the hard part x_x

holy shit, vivi

that is looking amazing

ahh its lot of pages and ive only foto'd a few but it s ok i think these are the best pages anyway

loads and loads of uber talented goodness.jpeg O.O

i've seen some posts in the post your artwork (or something) thread praising your talent but have never seen your work before. damn girl you're really really gooooood >.< absolutely sublime

sam maybe you read posts too fast, but i made posts in here already telling claire that her posts arent needed, i dont know why youre saying i didnt tbh. also i said 'u 2' not as in you sam, and your twin sam lololo. you and claire

it wasn't weirdness i always thought you didn't like me, i did feel weird about you talkin about me being dumb on msn but i mean that was a long time ago and new posters always get the whole exaggerated reaction..

i think its more just you happen to not interpret posts the way i mean you to.

my whole argument the entire thread was that you and claire were on same level of annoying-fightinging. not taking sides, i just already happened to talk about claire early in thread, and nobody was talking about you so then i said nah they're both being the same. but ppl dont agree, welp

i did feel weird about you talkin about me being dumb on msn but i mean that was a long time ago and new posters always get the whole exaggerated reaction..

Pretty sure your're distorting anything I did say, but whatever.

You've got your agenda, I've got mine, maybe we should just not talk to one another.

srry about divorce thread. was probs in a be annoying for the fun of it moods -__-

bt yeh viewing both u guys bein dramahogs just, claire had so many other ppl already talkin about her too so i talked about you. thats probs why it seems like im side choosy

no it was a long time ago, but i remember it clearly, there was the whole zutto-alias thing going on and you probs said i typed like an idiot/said stupid things to be ~crazy~ something to that extent. im not 'distorting' ok lol. also the fact that every now and then when someones all 'whats vivi even sayin' youll join in. harmless stuff w e

haha officechart youre cute daw :3 uh thx ppl^-^

puttin down 10 internt dollars ill be the thread killer

And see, this annoys me more than anything Claire says because I've already accepted that she possesses some unfathomable hatred towards me, probably siphoned from her future husband, but when other people like you and Janel get in here and defend her for doing the exact same thing that I do, defending myself to the bitter end, man, how do you expect me to take it?

what areyou talking about i do not care to the point that you think i do. i do not hate you i do not know why you think i am out for blood, and mooks is like the most disinterested poster. he does not think this stuff through/get involved the way a poster like you or i do and thats all i been trying to explain to eople who hold all this shit against him. his post ing is not gonna change probably no, but he does not try to get me to haate anyone he just doesnt give a rip until i am blatantly being attacked from all angles for some bullshit comment.

re "when most of this shit is started by her"

um i disagree. and you already admitted that you were basically baiting me, seeing if i'd respond. how is that cool or all my problem.

i do'nt want to like seriously hurt anyone's feelings here.

vivi you are just as much a dramabag dramatix as test tones or meo or cinderellaor whoever. you and janel r just kinder than me but i appreciate it, but c'mon almost everyone in this thread's been acting like a loon. it's been carried along by like 7 people and i was here for like 20% of it until the end here this time that's truth.

can everyone settle down cause i have no further defenses 2 rally and test tones block me or something cause i give up i made like 2 comments earlier then explained then make the mistake of trying to explaina nd this is the result lol. 4700 0e0repages later.

i kind of just wish people would stop defending me cause it makes threads like billions longer and then lile in this case i have no idea whats going on when i get back and people are like claire settle down and im like WHAT and that was frustrating and i had to read all this shit to even catch up. what is up w/people acting like they arent involved in drama all the time this thread is sueprdramathreadoftheday everyone got involved. however i do appreciate it it just seemsedto complicate things today and like i dont know what the solution is other than ignore but like, frustrating when a bunch of people are discussing me way after the fact

w/e

and then i respond. BLAH. yesido

finally the most drama-hungry person on mt has arrived to make yet another bitter comment toward myself and mooks. lookin good will. hilarious. you kinda missed the party. should start a new thread to talk to your og's in im sure you can come up with something really clever.

206431_1835543360753_1005532470_31824696_4007993_n.jpg

216281_1835550360928_1005532470_31824709_3695472_n.jpg

215378_1835547600859_1005532470_31824704_5177062_n.jpg

218138_1835544320777_1005532470_31824698_2875698_n.jpg

holy shit that is beautiful

i think we can all agree that will is the most out of touch mter there is what with his constantly misunderstanding my and vivi's posts, literally to the point where it seems he is learning-disordered or something.

sorryis that too mean, im jk tho will can take jokes right

thing is no one cares about this stuff like you do will. yr problem with mooksis overblown seemingly worse than testies, worst is that you are straight up annoying and dont understand what is going on ever so you just repeat yourself.

yeah guys this is me finding will really annoying. take note of me being serious. will someone lock this thread ffs. this is just trolling and the worst type of instigating and i dont even see how test tones could deny that.

jfc get over yourselff