im michael jordan

bring back that one feature

i wanna be able to click on the number of posts in a thread and then click on the number of posts made by an individual poster and have it display that posters posts in that thread

yes, that was the best feature!

i do not like how when i click 'my content' on my profile, it only shows me some posts i made, not the ones in threads like the longest in sh&r, why don't those show up? i don't get it. i used to go back and see all i posted in a nice list and now it's just random

yeah, as far as i can see all the search functions that are on the profile page are useless because of things like that. the best way to search for anything is to go into advanced search and fill in all the information to narrow it.

but i basically just used it to check back on the pages where i posted the thing, and read from there.

so i guess i wasn't really searching, just reviewing all that i had posted and now i cannot do that :\

i wanna be able to click on the number of posts in a thread and then click on the number of posts made by an individual poster and have it display that posters posts in that thread

Prett sure that still exists too, but I'm a smart phone at some airport in kentucky so I can't show you where

HOLY FUCK

it's slightly less convenient but worddddd

thanks prohpy :>

yeah man takes a bit to load but still better tahn the alternative you rock josh

i do not like how when i click 'my content' on my profile, it only shows me some posts i made, not the ones in threads like the longest in sh&r, why don't those show up? i don't get it. i used to go back and see all i posted in a nice list and now it's just random

yeah frustrating