burning king of limbs

yeah here i'm watchin my dog scratch an invisible flea, and eatin somma mom's leftover lemon chickin. yessir, it's good to be back in dixie, the land of the southern sun, warm air and mosquitoes nippin at yr knees in the evenintime.

we've got a whole list of names, yep we do. of course, we don't know if it's gonna be a boy or a girl yet, so y'know...

it'll all change when we know. it'll be easier to pick out clothes and whatnot. we've already bought a buncha stuff like pacifiers and blankets and little tiny sleepin suits with the feet already built in. only 6 more months! crazy...

i feel good.

how are you?

haha im good, its pouring rain here right now.

i think its good to find out the baby's gender early

some people say they'd rather be surprised when the baby is born, but heck you can be surprised early.

i think parents should start getting to know the baby as early as they can.

haha im good, its pouring rain here right now.

i think its good to find out the baby's gender early

some people say they'd rather be surprised when the baby is born, but heck you can be surprised early.

i think parents should start getting to know the baby as early as they can.

yeah i already am talkin to it with my hand through her stomach.

it doesn't say much yet.

How did you get it to work and also did you burn it as an audio cd or mp3? If so how did it fit? I know WAV version is well over 300MB's or so and a CD holds like 80...

i burned an audio cd in realplayer and it's workin! i'm listenin right now to those drums in Bloom. phil's gotta be in there somewhere, doncha think? half phil half machine...

i dunno about the size issue. i've been burning wav cd's of my own music for years now and it's always worked no problem. so i dunno about your size issues.

i burned an audio cd in realplayer and it's workin! i'm listenin right now to those drums in Bloom. phil's gotta be in there somewhere, doncha think? half phil half machine...

i dunno about the size issue. i've been burning wav cd's of my own music for years now and it's always worked no problem. so i dunno about your size issues.

Thanks a lot!

And to be honest, I haven't tried it yet, I just assumed 300+MB's won't fit on an 80MB cd :lol:

Also so true about Phil on this record, I'm listening to it currently!