67 members have voted

1. 1. Will there be a new album released and/or announced on October 13?

Morna, I isolated the part I think he's talking about.. do you see it now? Almost more like a joker, though...

That is very interesting that you'd say that. A few weeks ago I was looking into Tarot cards in relation to this. This card of the devil actually reminds me of the spectrum for some reason, maybe the "triforce" or whatever is actually part of a star that I just wasn't able to isolate well enough, considering pentagrams and supposed "Satanic" images are common in nature-based faiths like Wicca, etc.:

RWS_Tarot_15_Devil.jpg

Yes, there is a lot of synergy between what is called the occult (mainly by the early Christians) and Wicca/paganism.

Paganism (from Latin paganus, meaning "country dweller", "rustic") - from Wikipedia..

I think it was brought in by the early Christians in order to, um, demonise, paganism and make its practices seem evil. I mean there was a lot of socialogical reasons for this at the time and I'm not trying to romanticize, but basically its the one, all powerful god versus many weird gods of the land type stuff.

Perhaps this is what is being said here in RH's cryptic way..

Hi everyone, just an update.

For those of read my earlier post (there weren't many apparently) I think I found what I was looking for.

I think it's a king in the middle of some trees. The left channel (top) looks normal, although his crown looks kind of like a Zelda Triforce. If it is indeed a king, then I think the right channel (bottom) looks to have gone mad. The "king" is dead center where I made my overlap with Codex and it's mirror (reverse Codex). There is no way this is an accident.

king6.jpg

It's quite strange. The theme of this whole charade seems to be mirrors that overlap. Stanley's "divided woods" is very similar to what I've found. It's symmetry, but not through the center. That picture required overlap with its mirror image like the song did. I've never expected new music, but for them to put this image there...it took more than a fair amount of work. If "Separator" is track 8, I honestly think there will be 7 more songs before the year is over. It is way too coincidental at this point, even with the various letdowns and the newspaper. This theme carries through the album and the clues. The new tracks could occur at the "mirror" of February 18, which would be sometime in November but I'm kind of drunk and not going to look it up. I've tweeted Mews and Stanley to no response.

Here is my original post, interpret all of this as you will:

http://mortigitempo.com/really_bored/index.php?/topic/104741-speculation/page__view__findpost__p__3923043

:o That's really quite impressive! I was laughing at the hidden sheep, "EP" letters and similar stuff, but in this one I can actually see the king quite clearly!

But it's scary to think they'd go to such lengths in coding and hiding meanings. That'd just too much like loony cult & conspiracy... It makes me feel uneasy because the image is pretty clear and outstanding and might not be another case of pareidolia. :ph34r:

Yeah Strike Two, I think you posted that just as the Universal Sigh website was going live, hence why it probably didn't get the attention it merited. It's a fun enough finding even if it turns out to be hokum. If it turns out to be intentional, it will be very impressive and you are entitled to feel very smug indeed!

I'm hoping some of our theories and whatnot will be bolstered by the contents of the newspaper tomorrow. I know a lot of people just want new music right away, but it would be nice to think that all the stuff we've come up isn't completely worthless.

Just a little couple of things I noticed in the crappy German photos:

The page with Uber eine weite kluft (Over a wide gap) as it's headline may be referring to Ginnungagap (especially as the Norse references are present on this page also).

Tenuous, but I noticed an illustrated butterfly on one page, and Aporia has had a butterly avatar since I last checked about a week ago (albeit a completely different illustration).

:lol:

chippy whats with the avy?? haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDGCwiatM8E

Hi everyone, just an update.

For those of read my earlier post (there weren't many apparently) I think I found what I was looking for.

I think it's a king in the middle of some trees. The left channel (top) looks normal, although his crown looks kind of like a Zelda Triforce. If it is indeed a king, then I think the right channel (bottom) looks to have gone mad. The "king" is dead center where I made my overlap with Codex and it's mirror (reverse Codex). There is no way this is an accident.

king6.jpg

It's quite strange. The theme of this whole charade seems to be mirrors that overlap. Stanley's "divided woods" is very similar to what I've found. It's symmetry, but not through the center. That picture required overlap with its mirror image like the song did. I've never expected new music, but for them to put this image there...it took more than a fair amount of work. If "Separator" is track 8, I honestly think there will be 7 more songs before the year is over. It is way too coincidental at this point, even with the various letdowns and the newspaper. This theme carries through the album and the clues. The new tracks could occur at the "mirror" of February 18, which would be sometime in November but I'm kind of drunk and not going to look it up. I've tweeted Mews and Stanley to no response.

Here is my original post, interpret all of this as you will:

http://mortigitempo.com/really_bored/index.php?/topic/104741-speculation/page__view__findpost__p__3923043

Thanks for doing this! I suggested that someone try this since I didn't have the technical ability to turn music into image, but got a dismissive 'oh, we already tried that on page 128 and there was nothing there'. Turns out your hard work was worth it! I wonder if you won the contest?

:o That's really quite impressive! I was laughing at the hidden sheep, "EP" letters and similar stuff, but in this one I can actually see the king quite clearly!

But it's scary to think they'd go to such lengths in coding and hiding meanings. That'd just too much like loony cult & conspiracy... It makes me feel uneasy because the image is pretty clear and outstanding and might not be another case of pareidolia. :ph34r:

I know what you mean, it would be weird for them to do something like this but the song title itself makes me believe all of striketwo's work, Codex or Code X, Code 10? I may be wrong as I know codex is the trunk of a tree though and that's why the song may have been called that.

I don't know whether I'm being dense (or tired)(or both), but does it say anywhere what time they are going to start handing them out.

Its currently 01.08 in New Zealand....?

Noon

Does anyone have a domaintools registration??

I've been having a snoop at the Kingoflimbs.com as a DNS lookup...

It is provided through Sandbag, who have about 6 dns servers.

For non IT people, a DNS (domain name server) is effectively a computer which converts your website name into an IP address.

I can see thekingoflimbs being registered to December 2010, which is pretty interesting, gives you an idea how much forward planning has occurred.

Other websites names on these servers include bethgibbons.com (portishead singer), www.theeraser.net, www.slowlydownward.com, shop.slowlydownward.com, www.radiohead.org, waste.uk.com, download.radiohead.com, www.philipselway.com, www.philselway.com, download.radiohead.com as well as courtyard management (radioheads management company) and some other interesting ones

The list is actually quite long, but the get the full list you have to have a membership, but this list of there 6 servers (numbered 0 - 6) will for sure have details of any newly planned websites!!!

The internet is creepy huh!

Does anyone have a domaintools registration??

I've been having a snoop at the Kingoflimbs.com as a DNS lookup...

It is provided through Sandbag, who have about 6 dns servers.

For non IT people, a DNS (domain name server) is effectively a computer which converts your website name into an IP address.

I can see thekingoflimbs being registered to December 2010, which is pretty interesting, gives you an idea how much forward planning has occurred.

Other websites names on these servers include bethgibbons.com (portishead singer), www.theeraser.net, www.slowlydownward.com, shop.slowlydownward.com, www.radiohead.org, waste.uk.com, download.radiohead.com, www.philipselway.com, www.philselway.com, download.radiohead.com as well as courtyard management (radioheads management company) and some other interesting ones

The list is actually quite long, but the get the full list you have to have a membership, but this list of there 6 servers (numbered 0 - 6) will for sure have details of any newly planned websites!!!

The internet is creepy huh!

AH shit..

www.theuniversalsigh.com is registered under some internet hosting giant called rackspace. They'll have a bajillion sites on their books, Radiohead... you've won this time...

http://www.theuniversalsigh.com/photos/ LOOK!

why is there a in rainbows image???

in "your photos" theis is a link for flickr yahoo, and there in the members zone in chieftan mews again!

and there's and album for each location waiting for photos

Wait what, how did I not know there was already a photo gallery of some kind? I tried to read everything I missed tho.

What puzzles me more than the IR poster is this. Nice sidewalk, cool sewers :rolleyes:

Guest limbs

Hello everyone. Yesterday was big football day in the city and I couldn't watch this thread. I caught a cold and now I'm ill. if someone can tell me if there is some news .

last information I got is the leaked German edition of Newspaper.

Hello everyone. Yesterday was big football day in the city and I couldn't watch this thread. I caught a cold and now I'm ill. if someone can tell me if there is some news .

last information I got is the leaked German edition of Newspaper.

Not really, the TKOL site was down for a few hours which excited some but nothing interesting had changed when it was back, other than that nothing, tomorrow is going to be the day for stuff/news to happen (hopefully)