67 members have voted

1. 1. Will there be a new album released and/or announced on October 13?

It seems there's more locations now with 5. I'm pretty sure Britain and Southeast Asia weren't options before.

The Southeast Asia link doesn't seem to work though.

There's also a change in the wording for the Britain and Rest of the World option:

This is the original

7953cfeed7498581b38289ba9d692046.png

The new

0855fa1368291834efa8a92f72310c6c.png

dude, you're amazing

seriously, they took like 5 hours (is it)? to make that one small change to the website..there must have been something else, this happened before TKOL was announced on the website. The website didn't work. Then when it came back, nothing was changed. and then after a few hours (next day for me) we saw the message "thanks for waiting"

well, also as I mentioned there were some changes to the descriptions in the location section (although I admit they could've happened earlier and i only just noticed)

It seems there's more locations now with 5. I'm pretty sure Britain and Southeast Asia weren't options before.

The Southeast Asia link doesn't seem to work though.

Southeast Asia

Southeast Asia

Southeast Asia

my brain stopped working after you mentioned south east asia what do you mean what changes?????????

FUCK NVM I ALREADY SAID IT BEFORE NOW THEY FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

noobs -_-

guess i have to go change my location then...??

Hi everyone, just an update.

For those of read my earlier post (there weren't many apparently) I think I found what I was looking for.

I think it's a king in the middle of some trees. The left channel (top) looks normal, although his crown looks kind of like a Zelda Triforce. If it is indeed a king, then I think the right channel (bottom) looks to have gone mad. The "king" is dead center where I made my overlap with Codex and it's mirror (reverse Codex). There is no way this is an accident.

king6.jpg

It's quite strange. The theme of this whole charade seems to be mirrors that overlap. Stanley's "divided woods" is very similar to what I've found. It's symmetry, but not through the center. That picture required overlap with its mirror image like the song did. I've never expected new music, but for them to put this image there...it took more than a fair amount of work. If "Separator" is track 8, I honestly think there will be 7 more songs before the year is over. It is way too coincidental at this point, even with the various letdowns and the newspaper. This theme carries through the album and the clues. The new tracks could occur at the "mirror" of February 18, which would be sometime in November but I'm kind of drunk and not going to look it up. I've tweeted Mews and Stanley to no response.

Here is my original post, interpret all of this as you will:

http://mortigitempo.com/really_bored/index.php?/topic/104741-speculation/page__view__findpost__p__3923043

Hi! I am brand new here on the forum, although I've been lurking here for a very long time. I have followed this topic since its very beginning. You have all kept me amused (Liam jokes, hamsters and such) and intrigued. I don't know if I'll have anything to contribute here but wanted to say 'hi'.

{For those of read my earlier post (there weren't many apparently) I think I found what I was looking for.}

I read your previous post and I think its a fascinting idea that what you've found through your hard work could, in fact, be actual!

For those of read my earlier post (there weren't many apparently) I think I found what I was looking for.

I think it's a king in the middle of some trees. The left channel (top) looks normal, although his crown looks kind of like a Zelda Triforce. If it is indeed a king, then I think the right channel (bottom) looks to have gone mad. The "king" is dead center where I made my overlap with Codex and it's mirror (reverse Codex). There is no way this is an accident.

king6.jpg

It's quite strange. The theme of this whole charade seems to be mirrors that overlap. Stanley's "divided woods" is very similar to what I've found. It's symmetry, but not through the center. That picture required overlap with its mirror image like the song did. I've never expected new music, but for them to put this image there...it took more than a fair amount of work. If "Separator" is track 8, I honestly think there will be 7 more songs before the year is over. It is way too coincidental at this point, even with the various letdowns and the newspaper. This theme carries through the album and the clues. The new tracks could occur at the "mirror" of February 18, which would be sometime in November but I'm kind of drunk and not going to look it up. I've tweeted Mews and Stanley to no response.

http://mortigitemp...ost__p__3923043

I saw your post - I'm impressed with your fortitude and tenacity. I remember feeling that your timing was bad 'cause you posted just as - something - was breaking out don't remember specifically what but it was taking all of our attention. thanks for not getting all butt-hurt over that BTW enough butt-hurtedness in here already. Thanks for your hard work

Just speaking for me I don't see it - sorry. can you elaborate?

king6.jpg

http://mortigitempo.com/really_bored/index.php?/topic/104741-speculation/page__view__findpost__p__3923043

kinda looks like a creature similar to the Kid A bear underneath him also.

hello foxglove, welcome on board!

here's a weird gif that i don't know what to make of. please enjoy your stay :D

cvydesign.gif

for me? excellent! I can't stop looking at it.....maybe two too many cheap beers....?

thank you for the welcome

I remember your original post, it was interesting! I didn't see anything at the time, but I do see the "king" creature you're talking about. However, I'm not sure it's intentional, we could just be wanting to see it...

ALso I think the two kings (right and left channel) look identical.

And welcome, Foxglove! :wub:

Did you post this on AtEase? It might interest people there, I can post for you if you're not on there...

Did you post this on AtEase? It might interest people there, I can post for you if you're not on there...

No, please go ahead. I think there's more things like this in the wav to be found. It's not like I'm upset that I didn't get a lot of replies, it's just kind of...technical. I guess it's one of the few 'discoveries' that's more fun to find than share, because it's so tough to explain without either sounding like a weirdo or losing people altogether. And because it's fuzzy it's even harder to explain why it's not a coincidence.

It's actually really ironic because 3 days after the album came out I suggested on atease (which I've been a member of for years) that these songs might "fit on top of each other" in some way, and got laughed at to the point where I deleted my post and dismissed that idea altogether. But in response I joined MT entirely because of this thread and here we are!

Anyway, for those not entirely sure it's legit, there have been other things similar to this where maybe our imagination has had the best of us, but that image is 100% for real and intended to be there.

This will take more of a leap of faith: I found this image entirely by mistake earlier in the week when I was looking for Norse gods and stuff in relation to the images found in the vinyl artwork. It jogged my memory when I found it because I could have sworn I've seen this in the spectrum (but again, I couldn't isolate it). Either way, I was in a state of half doubt about it, but then I looked up the source: the Codex Gigas, page 577. It's a picture of the devil.

Codex_Gigas_devil.jpg

I'm not going to guarantee it's there until I can provide legitimate proof, but something to think about. On page 1 of that book they have several alphabets (Greek/Latin/Cyrllic?) that may provide some insight into the Ims Menoo thing but that's just a total guess.

I can see the king in both channels and what could be a queens head under the king on the right channel.

That's possible. It's only a slight difference, and it could be just because I didn't align things 100% perfectly when I made the overlapped file.

BTW, here is the WAV I made, which is the source of these images. Even if you don't want to mess around with the spectrum it's kind of cool to listen to, but it is a big file.

http://rapidshare.com/files/454593393/Untitled_Master__4_.wav