67 members have voted

1. 1. Will there be a new album released and/or announced on October 13?

http://theuniversalsighjapan.com/

The front page of the Japanese TUS site has instructions to the code found on the newspaper.

On the page also is a place to enter the code, and a map of Japan with the various fans who have logged in so far. I am not too sure if EVERY fan will show up, the map isn't that big and it's already a bit cluttered with about 20-30 fans showing up. There's no way you fit anymore than 100, if even that much.

The code entry is straight forward.

I do find the instructions to be a bit promising.

Step 1 says to enter the password found on the newspaper.

Step 2 says to enter your Twitter login.

Step 3 says to enter your mail address (mail can refer to e-mail or physical mail... most likely e-mail), location(?) and also a "message" (perhaps messenger?).

Step 4 though, says (can't read all the kanji) the fan map will be created, and those fans enlisted will be able to receive notifications from RADIOHEAD.

Great, sounds like they are just telling people how to use Twitter. <_<

we need japanese fans on board. how come you no come here fan-san :< then we can do an asian region thread and discuss maths and mecha and manga :<

I wonder, do they have extra pages or did this drawing replace something?

looks like it replaced "sell your house buy gold,". that would also explain why there isn't a QR code on the back of theirs.

looks like it replaced "sell your house buy gold,". that would also explain why there isn't a QR code on the back of theirs.

That makes a lot of sense actually! I was trying to remember which was on the last page.

I like that the new image is really positive.

It certainly changes the tone of the newspaper from dark to light to end on that rather then Sell Your House Buy Gold.

Makes sense they would leave that story out from the Japanese edition; if you have read it you know what I mean. Describing the end of the world to people who just have had pretty similar experience would be in poor taste imo.

ohh.. i haven't read that piece myself but been seeing you guys post about it and it's not really the most uplifting thing to read it seems. nice, thoughtful radiohead :)

man i :wub: them

I know the guy is probably a troll, but The Butcher has been tweeting today and replied to someone with a photo he recently printed....?

Butcher_The The Butcher

I've come to find a hidden presence in my shop. someone is hiding in here. I will get to the bottom of this.

Butcher_The The Butcher

It seems I've got rats in here! this will be terrible for business.

Butcher_The The Butcher

@nilsk123 You lucky child, impatient. i present you all with a bad scan of one of my recent prints. Moon theory, HA! http://imgur.com/39maH

39maH.jpg

ohh.. i haven't read that piece myself but been seeing you guys post about it and it's not really the most uplifting thing to read it seems. nice, thoughtful radiohead :)

man i :wub: them

I like this theory, but it makes me wonder....

IS IT SENSITIVITY OR CENSORSHIP? :ph34r:

sensitivity

sorry, brain ain't functioning atm so can't really give you a long thoughtful answer (i leave it to others to do the heavy lifting, as always) but short answer yes, sensitivity

*yawns* Butcher really needs to try harder. a direct quote of mews, more mashed up bits of old Stanley tweets and a random image

really now we're supposed to fall for this?

and it's sensitivity. The story is still full well online if they want to read it they just need to download the NZ edition or visit Stanleys website..

Anyone care to leak the RSD release? tired of waiting.

ther orders should start being delivered to stores early next week, though i doubt it'll leak unless the people who handle releases in the stock room physically take a copy and transfer the vinyl to a computer ...i mean this is why RSD releases virtually never leak.

So, we've given up the 9 bullshit then already? There's still 2 and half hours left of the 9th in Tokyo and there's still plenty left of the 9th in the UK and US, it's not over yet.

Although I'm not expecting anything as all the 9 stuff has been a load of shite, will just have to wait for the 16th now hope that a decent quality download is made available, I would go to my local record store and try and get it, but I'm on holiday <_<

This 9 theory is pretty distasteful really. I don't see RH using a release that was rescheduled following such a TRAGEDY, TENS OF THOUSANDS KILLED, ALMOST A NUCLEAR DISASTER to surprise their fans with new music.

Hey everybody I'm back from Your Highness...

(btw it was funny and Natalie Portman is great always hot but movie had lots of immature homo jokes <_< , not as many stoner jokes as I expected).

Surprised nobody posted this yet:

It's the "exclusive" art on TUS Japan.

273050617.jpg

What is cool, is that instead of mysterious creatures in the woods, it looks like just regular people walking in the woods...?

Hey!!! My cousing got one!!!!!! :ph34r:

This 9 theory is pretty distasteful really. I don't see RH using a release that was rescheduled following such a TRAGEDY, TENS OF THOUSANDS KILLED, ALMOST A NUCLEAR DISASTER to surprise their fans with new music.

Almost???

It's a nuclear disaster!!!!

A guy on Twitter said there is no news enough on Japan.....

Hey everybody I'm back from Your Highness...

(btw it was funny and Natalie Portman is great always hot but movie had lots of immature homo jokes <_< , not as many stoner jokes as I expected).

Surprised nobody posted this yet:

It's the "exclusive" art on TUS Japan.

273050617.jpg

What is cool, is that instead of mysterious creatures in the woods, it looks like just regular people walking in the woods...?

That new page is lovely, the woods are holding their "hands" like the couple :D

I agree OC!

Since we believe there is more to be released we all expecting news (release)!!!

There is a TKOL Version with another disc!

Here is the spec on Amazon!

"Japanese only format. The Blue Spec format takes Blu-ray disc technology to create CD's which are compatible with normal CD players but provides ultra high quality sound. Hostess. 2011. "

ULTRA HIGH QUALITY???