67 members have voted

1. 1. Will there be a new album released and/or announced on October 13?

On atease, or here? Because atease seems a bit nasty place, I go read it sometimes and always end up feeling like ewww... Especially some posters there, I don't know if they should check their medication, or are they natural-born assholes. I'm not going to post there, never ever. :S

On Facebook, by none other than Christopher O'Riley's girlfriend.

She is being petty and immature because I called her out for insulting RH fans.

It comes at a cost. :ph34r:

And some bitches calling me an attention seeker. :rolleyes:

Hmmm... I had the idea to do something fun that people would enjoy seeing, in the name of charity, and Radiohead awareness in a sea of pop music lovers. Yeah, it's all about me. :rolleyes:

But you clearly are a massive attention seeker. You never shut up about yourself, telling everyone how much you do for others, see above. Look up the word altruism ffs.

I've never put anyone on ignore on a MB before but I'm off to work out how. Life's to short to have to read your constant dribble. Although, that video was hilariously bad... but it still left me wondering what the fuck is wrong with you so yes, ignore it is.

Hmmm... I had the idea to do something fun that people would enjoy seeing, in the name of charity, and Radiohead awareness in a sea of pop music lovers. Yeah, it's all about me. :rolleyes:

But you clearly are a massive attention seeker. You never shut up about yourself, telling everyone how much you do for others, see above. Look up the word altruism ffs.

I've never put anyone on ignore on a MB before but I'm off to work out how. Life's to short to have to read your constant dribble. Although, that video was hilariously bad... but it still left me wondering what the fuck is wrong with you so yes, ignore it is.

"Never live earnest, never get judged"

That says to me that they've bewildering the critics with the release forest. (if that comes to fruition)

Drowned In Sound still hasn't given TKOL an official review score...

On Facebook, by none other than Christopher O'Riley's girlfriend.

She is being petty and immature because I called her out for insulting RH fans.

Hahah, she's the worst attentionseeker who I know, together with his narcissist boyfriend! Or why do you think she started to spread that one particular story in the first place -- 'look at me, i'm special!' Yeah special allright... Oh dear.

And Chris O'Riley himself.. huh. He's got some serious issues.

inky, you probably ought to post all these things in your art or something. really don't have anything to do with this thread. jus sayin.

The positive comments I have received outweigh the negative.

And since you mention it:

Altruism. 1. Loving others as oneself. 2. Behaviour that promotes the survival chances of others at a cost to ones own. 3. Self-sacrifice for the benefit of others

Your point? I could mention that my work for the blind came at a cost to my own well-being this week. But I did it because it was helping people. :rolleyes:

inky, you probably ought to post all these things in your art or something. really don't have anything to do with this thread. jus sayin.

Well I posted it here because a number of people had asked me about seeing it and they probably don't go into off topic.

"We gave out the newspapers, so one secret is out"

:ph34r:

right...but is the newspaper the secret? or is this secret in the newspaper and we have no idea what that is?.

well the effect of all of the things you done is attention placed on you so that sort of explains itself. there's so such thing as true altruism.

well the effect of all of the things you done is attention placed on you so that sort of explains itself. there's so such thing as true altruism.

OK guys, If I could go back and redo it I would wear a mask and post my videos anonymously. :ph34r:

Well I posted it here because a number of people had asked me about seeing it and they probably don't go into off topic.

whatever. all im saying is there have been a lot of complaints from people at the board and other mods that this thread is just all over the place. its really hard for me to defend it when i come in and see you posting this kind of stuff all the time and it has zero to do with speculation. posting it in the wrong place isn't acceptable, especially saying well people are too lazy to go to the right forum so i'll put it in the wrong place.

OK guys, If I could go back and redo it I would wear a mask and post my videos anonymously. :ph34r:

just put it in the right place and there'd be no complaints.

or you can just quit saying "look what i did look what i did" "i got left out"

you don't do things for others for the sake of doing it for others. you're very inside your own mind, you see?

the fact that you get in front of places and dance, and sing, displays that you are obviously one who craves attention.

i'm not saying any of this is a bad thing, it's all relative. it's just obvious. a lot of people enjoy attention, look at radiohead and how pretentious they are with thinking they have to "set the bar" with release methods (in rainbows, tkol). it's not something to be ashamed of inky.

also it will be hard for you to admit you are attention seeking because, for you, attention seeking is the norm.

right...but is the newspaper the secret? or is this secret in the newspaper and we have no idea what that is?.

Well, nobody has tried sunlight / lemonjuice / bacon on their copy yet I guess...

Mews also said we should read TUS (he added 'cough' after, to signify there might be indeed something more there than what meets the eye), so I guess we should.. read it. More, I mean.

Maybe we can't see the forest for the trees again?

maybe nothing will happen till 6 april, Japan. I don't expect much, but maybe the band members will appear in Tokyo.

Radiosilence continues and as we know , it's part of somethin or nothing. But silence doesn't mean that we mustn't expect something.

this thread is no longer speculation for new music, this is speculation for radiohead news, music, art, and all.

and I like it.

Well, nobody has tried sunlight / lemonjuice / bacon on their copy yet I guess...

Mews also said we should read TUS (he added 'cough' after, to signify there might be indeed something more there than what meets the eye), so I guess we should.. read it. More, I mean.

Maybe we can't see the forest from the trees again?

um, i don't want to destroy mine with lemonjuice or bacon. i also don't really want to destroy it by letting it be in the sun till it curls and stuff. i can see that he was fascinated with that, but i really don't want to ruin my paper, especially if its only a guess that there might be something there.

maybe nothing will happen till 6 april, Japan. I don't expect much, but maybe the band members will appear in Tokyo.

Radiosilence continues and as we know , it's part of somethin or nothing. But silence doesn't mean that we mustn't expect something.

this thread is no longer speculation for new music, this is speculation for radiohead news, music, art, and all.

and I like it.

Actually, I hope the band themselves stay away from Japan for a while, for selfish albeit ignorant reasons.

what about if Stanley's remark about that newspaper got yellow (or something) after the sunlight just means some kind of degradable paper of The Universal Sigh?

I mean, if it's possible, I dunno.

and don;t ruin ur papers, I think it was just the good inspiration for the artist .

um, i don't want to destroy mine with lemonjuice or bacon. i also don't really want to destroy it by letting it be in the sun till it curls and stuff. i can see that he was fascinated with that, but i really don't want to ruin my paper, especially if its only a guess that there might be something there.

Well I don't think there are any hidden messages in the paper tbh (which only sunlight would reveal I mean). And obviously nobody is going to ruin their newspaper for this speculation. If there are clues, they are printed there for us to see already. We just don't see them.

whatever. all im saying is there have been a lot of complaints from people at the board and other mods that this thread is just all over the place.

Hmmm. What about pages and pages of Liam Gallagher jokes, cat pictures, and discussion of tacos? :rolleyes:

The fact that you get in front of places and dance, and sing, displays that you are obviously one who craves attention.

i'm not saying any of this is a bad thing, it's all relative. it's just obvious. a lot of people enjoy attention, look at radiohead and how pretentious they are with thinking they have to "set the bar" with release methods (in rainbows, tkol). it's not something to be ashamed of inky.

I don't enjoy attention any more. So anyone who performs publicly is doing so because they crave attention?

I can think of a few people in RH, for example, about whom that statement does not make sense...

If this is getting too much off-topic, this could be moved to off-topic entirely. Or closed.

I post here just to kill time so whatevs...

or people could just stop derailing it. *shrugs*