67 members have voted

1. 1. Will there be a new album released and/or announced on October 13?

• Replies 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• '''

• Michael Douglas

• chroma

You'd be surprised, there's an entire culture of making Thom-gifs... :ph34r:

(I didn' make those, they're from Tumblr)

Tumblr is a wonderful place.

I think we'll hear more from him today. He didn't close out and he hasn't gone into hibernation or anything yet... Whether it'll be significant or not... I don't know.

Who here honestly thinks we'll hear anything of significance by the days end?

Hope for me is slowly starting to fade but I still hang onto the fact I was sure a few hours ago that something was going to happen tonight and there is still plenty of time so yes I think we will hear something or something will happen before the day's end.

I think Mews will return today. He did not give us any indication that he was taking a break or putting his usual EOT at the end of his message.

I think he will be back today for either more Q&A or something else..

It is weird that he is now following those accounts and he deleted his tweets..

I think Mews will return today. He did not give us any indication that he was taking a break or putting his usual EOT at the end of his message.

Got a feeling that the deleting of all the tweets and the following spree means that if he says anything else tonight it won't be part of the Q&A, think that's finished, it'll be something potentially significant I think.

imma gonna believe josh, so i change my mind again. indecisive FTW

Tumblr is a wonderful place.

I think we'll hear more from him today. He didn't close out and he hasn't gone into hibernation or anything yet... Whether it'll be significant or not... I don't know.

well, I think i'm going to be reading about Schwann cell development for a while and check back later. (Or, more likely, just stare at the telly with the book in my lap.)

And yeah, what's with number 10 now? It's my lucky number so you better have something, prophet boy! :D