67 members have voted

1. 1. Will there be a new album released and/or announced on October 13?

? via @eicooooo さんがやたら飛ばしているのは、エイプリルフールだから?

1 minute ago

ChieftanMews Chieftan Mews

Answer: ! Aha!?

1 minute ago

? from @donaldlong: are you very frightened? are you as old, as they say, as the trees?

3 minutes ago

»

Very much on both counts.

3 minutes ago Favorite Reply

According to google translate, japanese question translates to "That's flying at random from the April Fool?"

It's basically asking if the questions flying at random has something to do with April Fools.

? from @mesilberman: what is your greatest accomplishment? ? from @DrGloom Where do you go when you hibernate, and what wakes you up?

20 seconds ago Favorite Reply

Great question! I would say disappearing when I need to. 2nd part: These days, in the woods. Hosting tv shows & collecting bounties wake me.

32 seconds

Webcast?

? from @mesilberman: what is your greatest accomplishment? ? from @DrGloom Where do you go when you hibernate, and what wakes you up?

Great question! I would say disappearing when I need to. 2nd part: These days, in the woods. Hosting tv shows & collecting bounties wake me.

20 seconds ago Favorite Reply

32 seconds

Webcast?

Yay! he finally answered me. :)