themongrelcat

I Am Disappoint

I'm not a mindless drone like the rest of you

This is weird, considering this seems to be the general line of thought for lonely assholes world wide

I'm 30 years old and this band has been my favorite band since 1994. I like where they are right now, this is just a part of the work as a whole.

I really respect you dude. I know a lot of people love this album but in my personal opinion, I don't. It's okay at best, just voicing it guys. I don't give a fuck what you all think and i don't know why you're all up in a tiffy. If you like it just say so, if not than agree.

I really respect you dude. I know a lot of people love this album but in my personal opinion, I don't. It's okay at best, just voicing it guys. I don't give a fuck what you all think and i don't know why you're all up in a tiffy. If you like it just say so, if not than agree.

give it some time. You'll see, it fits

Stop being a bunch of Hipster Radiohead FAGS and admit that the album is not that great. They've done way better. I love Radiohead but I'm not a mindless drone like the rest of you, I suppose. I can admit when their work is less than perfect, when it falls short of what I've expected. Stop being a bunch of bitches and man up to the fact that for once They haven't delivered like They promised.

U MAD?!

I'm not mad. I'm just not feeling what you feel. And i've only spun the fucking thing once. I don't think I;ll be able to sleep tonight in anticipation of further listenings.

Personally, I think the album is great. First couple of songs do have a slight The Eraser feel to it, but I'm not complaining.

Now, bring forward the tour dates. :D

give it some time. You'll see, it fits

You might be right. I don't absolutely hate it, I do like the damn album. But it's not what I was expecting after 3 years. I enjoy it but am left unsatisfied.

I love everything Radiohead does more than anything than I've ever heard, but this is the bottom of that list.

Stop being a bunch of Hipster Radiohead FAGS and admit that the album is not that great. They've done way better. I love Radiohead but I'm not a mindless drone like the rest of you, I suppose. I can admit when their work is less than perfect, when it falls short of what I've expected. Stop being a bunch of bitches and man up to the fact that for once They haven't delivered like They promised.

U MAD?!

i bet you like that kid a shit don't you? it doesn't even have songs!

U MAD?!

Seriously this entire album is FAR from being the best thing they have ever done its the worse radiohead album yet, This entire album lacks originality all of you have obviously never listened to four tet. It truly saddens me how people can honestly think any song from TKOL's is better than reckoner, the tourist, idioteque.....the list goes on even their b-sides are better.

U MAD?!

You failed. Go back to your bad taste.