LP8 Has to be punishment . . .

Guest Slave of trunk

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how true this is, but I heard 60% of downloaders payed zero to get in Rainbows. I think that had an influence on the quality of the next album. Anybody?

They made like 4 dollars per download, and if they used a label they would have made like 3.7 per record sold. Why would they wan't to punish the fans if they made more money

Guest Slave of trunk

which one? :lol:

The one after the popular one.

It was done as a reaction to fame. I actually like songs on it, so there are degrees of bad.

Kid A was done as in reaction to OKC expectations.

It's not uncommon.

If this cunt says In Utero was a bad album are we legally allowed to hurt him?

Edit: oh fuck he just did. That was the music Nirvana wanted to make just as I'm sure this is what Radiohead wanted to release now, just shut the fack up

Guest Slave of trunk

They made like 4 dollars per download, and if they used a label they would have made like 3.7 per record sold. Why would they wan't to punish the fans if they made more money

Many choose to give nothing.

Guest Slave of trunk

If this cunt says In Utero was a bad album are we legally allowed to hurt him?

I like it too.

I'm repeating what a member of that band said about Kurt's intentions. That it wasn't to become more popular but to distance themselves from the likabilty.

Nirvana in general is boring.. back to radiohead, this entire album sounds like four tet.

hilarious quote someone made up on tumblr which sounds like it could of been true.

"I tried making this album some sort of sequel to The Eraser, but I let the rest of band have some actual input on the last three songs, which is why they're so different"

- Thom Yorke on the King of Limbs lolll

except, I would say he tried to make this sound like four tet not the Eraser part 2.

And "I thought radiohead fans would have open minds."

I find it completely impossible to be a radiohead fan without an open mind...

Guest Slave of trunk

I don't think you do either. no one here wants another bends/ok computer album we want progression.

Do you know the difference between progression and a complete departure?

Yeah, it's real cool to like the bends, as long as you don't listen to it.

Guest Slave of trunk

i'd take another ok computer

Yeah I would too.

But that doesn't mean that I don't want to see progression or a range of expermental stuff.

If people here like it, fine. I don't want to change their minds. I posted to hear the others who didn't like it for similar assumptions.