Tristan.

Radiohead's Twitter: "Hachiko Square Shibuya, 18:59 Friday"

Why do a 6 min. promo in Japan?

If the promo story is true, and I think it probably is, I don't really see a big benefit to it. I think RH is beyond promo 'cause just the news of the release becomes promo.

They, the Japanese, are not getting the album before anyone else, are they? That would defeat the whole purpose of the first time/global listening experience. I mean, given the fact that Feb. 19 does occur in Japan first, they should just stick to GMT for the release time. 'Cause once it's released in Japan first, then there will be torrents of it available anyways and I'm not going to wait 12 hours if I don't have to...

wtf are talking about the official Japanese spokesperson for the band confirmed a 6 minute promo of the new album

That will be obsolete news by this time tomorrow B)

kat how can you be ahead in time :wacko:

its 4:45 pm here but its driving me crazy cause im at work i need to sneak around and i hate it damnnnnn i wanna go homeeeeeee

n i believe there is still something on. they know due to the twitter post fans around the world are waiting for something. even if the original plan will not go on, whatever that is, they have to. either that or come clean and say sorry nothing is on go straight to the point

shit im gonna go crazy with all this arghhhhh

I think I'm in the best timezone right now, its only 9.37pm on friday here right now =) I can wait all I want :) so I'm not as pissed as some people are here

Me too, I'm in Spain and right now is 9:43 AM, so if nothing happens at least I won't lose a night of sleep.

BTW, this is my first post here, I've reading this board for a year or so and I've finally decided to register.

@ Hail to the king of Limbs ----Haha I'm at NZ, we are the first peoples to wake up..

@Office Chart ---- Aww poor you..yeh this was pretty unexpected thing from Radiohead, but well they're always unexpected nothing surprising. I just had a short break from MT and atease then came back to find heaps of pages on the cancellation of that promo thing in japan, kinda sucks. would've been amazing to see..but lets see what they do with stream on the japenese website.