PENNSTYRNE

I met Nigel Goodrich friday night!

yes i'm still in shock. I've been a huge fan of radiohead for 15 years now...I went to see a band called Here We Go Magic on friday night in Paris, and he was there too...i took a deep breath and I said hi. He is extremely kind and friendly, we talked a bit because my band opened for Charlotte Gainsbourg the night before and he was there since he worked on her first album.

AND I said to him: "well i have to ask you something...Is the new album ready??" He laughed and said that Ed always do that kind of annoucement too early...apparently they worked a lot lately, and they're quite happy with the songs, but Nigel said that the record probably won't be out this year, though they'd like to. According to him it will be 2011. But everything's possible cause he said that everyone in the band would love to put it out as soon as possible.

i thought you 'd be happy to know that.

yes i'm still in shock. I've been a huge fan of radiohead for 15 years now...I went to see a band called Here We Go Magic on friday night in Paris, and he was there too...i took a deep breath and I said hi. He is extremely kind and friendly, we talked a bit because my band opened for Charlotte Gainsbourg the night before and he was there since he worked on her first album.

AND I said to him: "well i have to ask you something...Is the new album ready??" He laughed and said that Ed always do that kind of annoucement too early...apparently they worked a lot lately, and they're quite happy with the songs, but Nigel said that the record probably won't be out this year, though they'd like to. According to him it will be 2011. But everything's possible cause he said that everyone in the band would love to put it out as soon as possible.

i thought you 'd be happy to know that.

Awesome thanks! Too bad about the release, though.

I have heard that Nigel is not always friendly to fans, sometimes even rude. I guess it helps that you are in a band he had something in common with! (At one of the Atoms for Peace gigs, he told fans something like "leave me alone" or "don't talk to me"!)

Are you from Syd Matters?

I was at the Charlotte's show on friday (so you met Nigel after your show before Charlotte?) and my friend and i really love what you did guys. It was fantastic (shouldn't say that but i even enjoyedyour show more than Charlotte's one... ;0).

Andi was the light engineer for Charlotte, i was surprised and happy to see him on stage preparing the ligths.

We went and talked to him after the show and talking about Radiohead shows he said maybe next year with a little mysterious smile ;)

Are you from Syd Matters?

I was at the Charlotte's show on friday (so you met Nigel after your show before Charlotte?) and my friend and i really love what you did guys. It was fantastic (shouldn't say that but i even enjoyedyour show more than Charlotte's one... ;0).

Andi was the light engineer for Charlotte, i was surprised and happy to see him on stage preparing the ligths.

We went and talked to him after the show and talking about Radiohead shows he said maybe next year with a little mysterious smile ;)

yes! i play in syd matters. i'm glad you liked it!

yes! i play in syd matters. i'm glad you liked it!

How couldn't i liked it ;)

All your voices together is one of the point that make the songs amazing, i really love that and the melody and your energy, guys.

I'm really impatient to see you again (on the 1st october at the EMB).

(Listening to your albums right now.)