emm

Ed is hopeful that LP8 will come out this year!

He screams his name at the microphone (like on Weird Fishes).

And plays drums on There There.

And PS2 during Idioteque.

littleman4.gif

and another

littleman4.gif

for the 'in limbo' jokes.

littleman4.gif

:lol: you're a sweetheart

On a more serious note, since I started the player before looking at the track list, I almost came when SHA starts to play. How lovely is that song? Lovely. Loooovely.

I'm trying not to get too excited about the possibility of having a new album this year because well, how easily some weeks turn into some months and suddenly oops it's 2011? I am more excited about the news that yet again they're doing something different. The future is bright.

Wow, this is just the kind of buzz to get me to come back to this board since the MT update!

Ed sounds pretty excited and confident about it, should be great. "The best yet"...it's not like he's going to say, "this one is sub par".

I'm going to start saving up my cash NOW for the tour. I figure 18 months to 3 years should be plenty of saving time to score ridiculous seats from stubhub.

So, this will be KID A: Part Two. Damn you ed

Nah, don't get your hopes up. They already did Kid A part 2, which was Amnesiac.

Listen to These are my Twisted Words and Lotus Flowers and other new songs they played on tour, and you get an idea of LP8.

Hey do you guys think that FeelingPulledApartbyHorses and TheHollowEarth are going to be on LP8?

100% no.

They were already released on vinyl...