Sign in to follow this  
Tarkus

What RH songs have you learned to play?

On piano I've leared to play Sail to the Moon, Karma Police, We Suck Young Blood, and A Wolf at the Door.

On bass, Myxomatosis, Planet Telex, the National Anthem, Pyramid Song, and Lucky.

Then on tuba I've got this little riff that sounds similar to the intro of Airbag... :smoke_coo

fake plastic trees and high and dry on guitar...and my hands are too small to play the guitar too. its painful to stretch my hands that far, but its worth it

I play guitar, and until now I've learned:

There there (I play it 2 or more times a day)

I might be wrong

Pyramid Song (my rendition is not so bad, I could post it here one day)

Fake plastic trees

Motion picture soundtrack

Idioteque (not bad on acoustic)

Street spirit

Exit Music

and surely some others which I forget.

Where'd you learn to play KP on piano. Ican play ost of the more popular songs and the whole of ok computer and the bends.

Just listen to the song. It's an A minor chord first, than F, E, etc.

There There

Paranoid Android

High And Dry

Let Down

Karma Police (Guitar & Piano)

Sail To The Moon

Just

(Nice Dream)

Pyramid Sond (Piano)

Everything In Its Right Place (Piano)

You And Whose Army?

Talk Show Host

The Trickster

True Love Waits

2+2=5

Lucky

My Iron Lung

Exit Music (For A Film)

Street Spirt (Fade Out)

Go To Sleep

No Surprises

The Tourist

Fake Plastic Trees

been playing the guitar for about 8 years now and the piano for about a year, theres probably more songs that i forgot

Paranoid Android and dollars and cents on bass

On guitar, Street spirit, Fake plastic trees,talk show host and htdc. - Mostly easy songs to play because bass is my main-instrument

On Bass: Every single song from the Amnesiac/Kid A Period including the B-sides, every single song on The Bends, and on OK Computer: Paranoid Android, Exit Music, Airbag, Karma Police, and also I learned Nude.

On Guitar: Creep, Planet Telex, The Bends, Fake Plastic Trees, (Nice Dream), Just, My Iron Lung, Bullet Proof, Street Spirit, all of OK Computer except The Tourist, Optimistic, Motion Picture Soundtrack (live version,) You And Whose Army?, I Might Be Wrong, Knives Out, Dollars and Cents, Hunting Bears, Sail to the Moon, Go to Sleep, Where I End and You Begin, There There, I Will, and also Nude.

On Piano: Karma Police, Everything In It's Right place (Rhodes Piano,) Pyramid Song, Like Spinning Plates, Nude (Hammond Organ and Rhodes Piano.)

On Drumset: Everything on The Bends, everything on OK Computer except The Tourist, The National Anthem, Optimistic, In Limbo, Idioteque, Morning Bell, Pyramid Song, I Might Be Wrong, Knives Out, Nude.

Even Myxomatosis? Most of Phil's drumbeats aren't too hard but that one is a monster.

:phil:

Yeah, even Myxomatosis... Phil's drumbeats sound simple, but are incredibly complex and hard to play.

i've probably learnt and subsequently forgotten most of their stuff at some point. i still use Street Spirit to check my guitars in tune, and often i'll busk out a Paranoid Android or a Go To Sleep or a There There for a giggle. the only song i've bothered to play for keys is Sail To The Moon, which funnily enough i was faffing about with earlier today using cheesy synths.

I play keyboards/piano. Sometime I'd like to start a band to do Radiohead covers just for fun, but strangely there aren't a lot of people around where I live that like RH. (I know, WTF?) I've been told my voice is Thom Yorke-esque. I wish I was a better singer.

So far I've learned

Like Spinning Plates

Karma Police

Fitter Happier

Exit Music

No Surprises

Pyramid Song

Everything in it's Right Place

Where I End and You Begin

Myxomatosis

A Wolf at the Door

You and Whose Army

The Bends

Fake Plastic Trees

Creep

Fog

Idioteque ..this one took a long time; the chords are somewhat complex and spaced out. The sheet music found on the internet doesn't really capture the true sound. My synthesizer program for Idioteque has 8 layers and it's still not quiet enough to recreate the full interval range. I've discovered the Spectrogram as a useful tool for visually discerning and transcribing the notes in a song. Message me if anyone's interested.

I've noticed a lot of you are pretty serious about learning this stuff. Very cool. :icon_cool

The problem with being a radiohead fan and musician is, that you don't wanna start a band that makesnew music, you want to be radiohead.

I soooooo wish I made OkComputer.