Sign in to follow this  
prophetjohn

bread

check it out. go buy some jelly. a bag of chips. hell, go buy some salsa. all that shit is sealed for freshness. pop up buttons. vacuum seals. do not use if this label is broken, all that. then what the fuck is the deal with bread. a little twist tie to protect me from all that wants to poison me?

this is a massive oversight!

but bread is too big to put in a container like jelly and salsa

and it kind of is like a bag of chips but unlike a bag of chips, it doesn't usually get eaten in one sitting and can be closed up again to preserve freshness with the twistie tie thing

btw chips and salsa, good choice for munchie food

but bread is too big to put in a container like jelly and salsa

and it kind of is like a bag of chips but unlike a bag of chips, it doesn't usually get eaten in one sitting and can be closed up again to preserve freshness with the twistie tie thing

btw chips and salsa, good choice for munchie food

but it could be sealed like chips

and jesus, you eat a bag of chips in one sitting?

but it could be sealed like chips

and jesus, you eat a bag of chips in one sitting?

but why should it, if it's getting delivered soon after its baked, or else they can just sit there and god knows what would happen if bread stayed on the counter as long as chips stay in the cabinet!

and no i meant superbowl time, you dump those tostitos into a bowl and put salsa next to it in front of a group of men and you watch those puppies disappear in no time

i live a block away from a wonderbread factory on historic route 66 and let me tell you my god the smell when they finish out the day it fills the house and even if you're sick or full it's still the most wonderful smell you've ever come across.

as for fresh bread someone here keeps theirs in the fridge. seems awfully northern to me.