i jus lie

Official Unreleased Song Library - downloads inside!

Guest Wormme

The Corn Exchange version is befinitely a better performance, and the quality is good on the piacoa source. Almost as good as my master from the Orpheum show, just a little bassier.

Here is the full show: http://www.mediafire.com/?ltdxgwgtn1d (link from AtEase)

This is arguably the best recording of the show, so the versions of all the new songs are pretty much the best of what's out there. Not to mention the acoustic version of Black Swan is a better performance than the Latitude Festival, and I think there are a couple of other gems in there.

You have no idea how happy this makes me. My god. Seriously. Thank you.

k it's fixed, mostly. my more up to date and organized radiohead library is on another computer so i'm missing some stuff (covers and the wieayb demo). swapped some stuff around in response to this tour - i used identikit and cut a hole from the houston show and replaced the old skirting with the new full band skirting, while moving old skirting down to alternate versions. as always feel free to post versions that aren't in the OP and suggest changes to the OP.

k it's fixed, mostly. my more up to date and organized radiohead library is on another computer so i'm missing some stuff (covers and the wieayb demo). swapped some stuff around in response to this tour - i used identikit and cut a hole from the houston show and replaced the old skirting with the new full band skirting, while moving old skirting down to alternate versions. as always feel free to post versions that aren't in the OP and suggest changes to the OP.

OMG! Awesome!! You rock!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

:dancingthom:

Sorry man I'm not trying to offend you but I seriously have JohnCusackphobia, so it isn't personal, purely medical :)

Not offended, but the thing is the one on my profile picture isn't John Cusack, my lord... this guy is english... shame on you