i jus lie

Official Unreleased Song Library - downloads inside!

thanks, got these all up i think, if anyone downloads any of these let me know if there's anything objectionable about them cos i didn't listen beforehand.

also moved supercollider to "live/alt versions" to account for the RSD single.

edit: oh and replaced the daily mail with the ftb recording (pretty much same thing with a bunch of other stuff added) and replaced staircase with ftb while moving the thom solo version to alt versions.

as always let me know if i fucked something up.

Is there a (good) mp3 of the Glastonbury version of Bloom? I like that a little bit more than the FTB version, I think. Don't quite know why...

Is there a (good) mp3 of the Glastonbury version of Bloom? I like that a little bit more than the FTB version, I think. Don't quite know why...

there's a download link to a soundboard recording of the entire glasto gig in the blog that this thread is about.

this, could have been an epic album:

1.Big Boots

2.lift

3.Follow Me Around

4.I Froze Up

5.Nothing Touches Me

6.I Promise

7.The Daily Mail

8.Present Tense

9.Skirting On the Surface

10.Staircase

11.Open The Floodgates

who agrees?

this, could have been an epic album:

1.Big Boots

2.lift

3.Follow Me Around

4.I Froze Up

5.Nothing Touches Me

6.I Promise

7.The Daily Mail

8.Present Tense

9.Skirting On the Surface

10.Staircase

11.Open The Floodgates

who agrees?

Nothing touches me??? yak

no Burn the Witch?

"Come to your senses" and "wake me (before they come)" are missing too

where on earth can i find Burn The Witch!?! Is there even an mp3 of it, i can't find it anywhere!

"Burn The Witch" is more of a myth than anything else. So far only a couple notes from the song have been heard, the (supposed) lyrics were displayed at some point in the radiohead website, and it was in the billboards from In Rainbows. You can find all that in here: http://citizeninsane.eu/burnthewitch.html

"Burn The Witch" is more of a myth than anything else. So far only a couple notes from the song have been heard, the (supposed) lyrics were displayed at some point in the radiohead website, and it was in the billboards from In Rainbows. You can find all that in here: http://citizeninsane...rnthewitch.html

thank you for this explanation! i thought i had missed something very large when i had read about all the conspiracies behind it, i thought there was a bootleg of the song. carry on with your lives.

I definitely hope for Open The Floodgates, after listening to this recent clip I found on youtube. Kinda gives it a 'Doors' psychedelic chill quality:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAA0bDnzb3M&feature=related

Being Radiohead though its likely that they've far progressed from anything resembling this 2006 version, could sound like anything now.

Being Radiohead though its likely that they've far progressed from anything resembling this 2006 version, could sound like anything now.

Very true. Although GUTG didn't change too much itself. We shall see I suppose....

i could see it not changing drastically from that version, what of it we have anyway. they're into psychedelic chill these days. seems like it would go fine in a set with stuff like staircase and present tense (as played in that one soundcheck)

Hey guys so this is my first post. :dancingthom:

ive been over ateaseweb for a couple years but that site sucks ass...sort of...

but i was wondering if anyone could PM me a 320 rip of the HTTT early mastered album? I would greatly appreciate it and its nice to shortly

share my love for this band with you gentlemen. :thumbsup: