i jus lie

Official Unreleased Song Library - downloads inside!

I'm just gonna put this here, it's maybe not technically unreleased but I don't want to make a whole new thread and I've never heard it before today. It's either an early version of the Reckoner that's on In Rainbows or he just used those lyrics, who knows. I don't know where this has come from, anyone know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi6jTCZcFFE&feature=related

I'm just gonna put this here, it's maybe not technically unreleased but I don't want to make a whole new thread and I've never heard it before today. It's either an early version of the Reckoner that's on In Rainbows or he just used those lyrics, who knows. I don't know where this has come from, anyone know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi6jTCZcFFE&feature=related

This was taken from the Reckoner Baking Vocals Stems and some fan added a piano into it an wa-lá... not a new song nor anything like it...

Also, if you watch AustinBrock's San Diego show, Videotape pre-IR was in the setlist. That's the first time I watched that version of Videotape, absolutely love it

I really need to watch more of AustinBrock's stuff. He's got some phenomenal videos, and may be one of my favourite people ever. Thanks :D

That version above is near perfect too, aside from the fact Thom's voice does something interesting on "pearly".

I don't know. I don't think I've ever really given it more than a listen or two. I just remember it was a good source (soundboard, I think) that I ran a limiter, some compression, and some eq on so it should be decent. Who knows though. I don't really dig Videotape too much.

My only problem with that version is that it gets inexplicably quieter after "no matter what happens now". Or is that just me?

i heard this too...

their best version is the bonaroo one. and a soundboard version of this song doesn't exist, so i always pick PAWEL OSMOLSKI's mephisto version (he made an excelent job here).

I really need to watch more of AustinBrock's stuff. He's got some phenomenal videos, and may be one of my favourite people ever. Thanks :D

That version above is near perfect too, aside from the fact Thom's voice does something interesting on "pearly".

I want Austin to meet Radiohead if and when they visit Canada. He is truly a real Radiohead fan. I have followed his youtube site for years and he is the best! Austin for President!!!

k deleted all TKOL songs, updated present tense with the sheepchair version. i'm gonna through here in a bit checking for dead links, but i'm really disoriented as to any other better versions that have been discussed in this thread, or even which of these links are still the versions i have on my computer, so like, if someone who has heard the ones that are linked currently wants to clue me into something better i'm all ears.

Anyone interested in a rather good quality version of None of This as played during the interview* for that Chicago radio in 06-2006, or is it old news ? :unsure:

* the one with the chickens ?

actually as soon as i deleted it i was like 'fuck should've just copy pasted that into the alt versions section'... magpie and mouse dog bird too. i'll put them back up soon.

checked all the links and they're intact, by some miracle. so is that this thread fully updated? i'll post the performances of '02 lift i have and see which one you guys think should be the representative - cos they are pretty different-sounding. other than that, any critical version updates i missed?