i jus lie

Official Unreleased Song Library - downloads inside!

Can someone explain what the Union Street Demo was? I've always had it on my ipod, somehow...But I can't find any informaton on it online, and it's never talked about in Radiohead bio's. (like Hedgehog is always mentioned).

um, if i remember this correctly, it was a little recording project they did with a friend of theirs producing it.... and i think it was sort of here in there during breaks cos they were all away at college. something like that.

who's that fucker on atease who has those? hoserama? something like that. somebody has multiple unreleased songs in soundcheck

how's the quality on those new songs from thursday?

yea that's the asshole...he needs to put that out already.

I know it's impossible, but I always wanted a clean acoustic Life in a Glasshouse like in the MPIE soundcheck. I'm obsessed with that version but Colin is getting interviewed through it. Somebody get Grant Gee on the phone.

:ph34r:

So, can anyone explain SWING to me?

It sounds like it could be pre-Bends or even pre-Pablo.

It's pre-Pablo Honey, while Radiohead were still called On A Friday. For a little while I thought it was a re-written version of "What Is That You See?", but I think it's just in the same key/similar chord progessions.

Also, I believe I read somewhere that it was recorded live at an early Oxford gig, can't remember the venue off the top of my head.

It's pre-Pablo Honey, while Radiohead were still called On A Friday. For a little while I thought it was a re-written version of "What Is That You See?", but I think it's just in the same key/similar chord progessions.

Also, I believe I read somewhere that it was recorded live at an early Oxford gig, can't remember the venue off the top of my head.

Right on, thanks.

yeah I figured it was old.

So glad someone finally ripped Tinitus from MPIE but where's the fullband instrumental from that soundcheck in that film?

And the song you have titled 5ths Reversed is a full length Momentum, where as the real 5ths Reversed is Momentum speed up into a fury and only lasts about 10 secs. I believe it was played at the beginning of every Radiohead.tv episode with the dancing skeleton...

I love Thom's outro vocals from ^that one, and Jonny's playing too, it's the best. Every other version seems to have audience cheers after he sings "Listen to your heart..."

is this a cover?

Yes. "Nobody Does It Better" is a power ballad composed by Marvin Hamlisch with lyrics by Carole Bayer Sager. It was recorded by Carly Simon as the theme song for the 1977 James Bond film The Spy Who Loved Me. (took it from Wikipedia)