i jus lie

Official Unreleased Song Library - downloads inside!

that reminds me, i downloaded all this stuff 'cos my old boots are on an old PC now, and i swear the 2002 Lift, which i always preferred to the '96 version, is a different performance to what i enjoyed in the past, it doesn't have the grace that i remember. did they play it more than once in '02 or was i just listening to a better recording/mix?

i have two performances of it, this one is higher sound quality, the other one is the one ive listened to a lot more but it's a bit thinner sound quality-wise

The Corn Exchange version is befinitely a better performance, and the quality is good on the piacoa source. Almost as good as my master from the Orpheum show, just a little bassier.

Here is the full show: http://www.mediafire.com/?ltdxgwgtn1d (link from AtEase)

wonderful, perfect quality, the best of what I've listened to so far.

many many many thanks.

I think the Cambridge show is just matchless, I don't even try to compare it to Latitude afraid of being too harsh on the latter...

sheepchair, this there there demo won't unzip for whatever reason. which is pissing me off cos that's one of the ones i wanted to put up.

edit: where did this stuff come from? like all the untitleds and stuff like genchildren etc?

this version of wieayb is really creepy. almost amnesiac-ish. i'm gonna guess this is from the pre-httt webcast?

edit: oh duh genchildren. i guess i should listen to these all before i ask my questions.

where did this stuff come from? like all the untitleds and stuff like genchildren etc?

I don't really have any idea to tell you the truth. I just always keep my eyes open for Radiohead stuff I don't have. I'm sure a good deal of it came from the 24 disc TATR.

I don't really have any idea to tell you the truth. I just always keep my eyes open for Radiohead stuff I don't have. I'm sure a good deal of it came from the 24 disc TATR.

alright. some of it's kinda fishy but i posted the wieayb demo and a couple other things. some of these instrumentals are from mpie but im not sure about the others. could you get that there there demo up again by itself?

also just to reiterate, if anyone has that jazzy soundcheck clip from 06, i still can't find it.

all versions of Reckoner are acceptable

i have downloaded every thing on this thread. i have put it on a flashdrive. is this it, or will other tunes float in? i don't know whether to give this flashdrive to be put on cd's yet. i love this thread. i am so happy with new RH music. nothing compares!!!!

last night my son put all this material on cd's for me. can't stop listening! thank you just seems not enough to say to all here. today i am in heaven again!

A bit late, but better than not at all...

http://www.mediafire.com/?12q1ebzdnm0

got this up, thanks.

the grammy performance of 15 step is incredible but i don't think i'm gonna post it. reason being that it was never actually any kind of 'unreleased gem' for us to speculate on, just a unique performance of the song. i posted the there there and wieayb demos cos they're raw and malleable and if i'd heard them at the time, i'd probably have had a totally different impression of what hail to the thief was going to be. question though, is this the webcast version of there there or something someone smuggled out of the vaults?

edit: oh and this recording of '02 lift is the best i've heard. i'm getting it up here soon.

got this up, thanks.

the grammy performance of 15 step is incredible but i don't think i'm gonna post it. reason being that it was never actually any kind of 'unreleased gem' for us to speculate on, just a unique performance of the song. i posted the there there and wieayb demos cos they're raw and malleable and if i'd heard them at the time, i'd probably have had a totally different impression of what hail to the thief was going to be. question though, is this the webcast version of there there or something someone smuggled out of the vaults?

edit: oh and this recording of '02 lift is the best i've heard. i'm getting it up here soon.

have you uploaded the grammys anywhere else then, cause i'd like to know.

yep. awesome thread. great time to refill the shuffle for an upcoming plane ride.

megacheers