Official Unreleased Song Library - downloads inside!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is a zip with some stuff you're missing. I didn't include a lot of covers, just the ones with decent sound quality. Also, if you check my thread from the Upload & Share forum, there is a bunch of stuff including all the mastered versions of the unreleased songs that I did. Also, I posted a couple of zips (here & here) in the original Official Unreleased Song Library thread that have all type of stuff in them.

I'm sure there have to be a couple of duplicates in there, but pulling from a bunch of sources I've compiled at various times and for different reasons or different people, it can't be helped. This should help you get your list updated a bit more though.

If you're still looking for anything specific, let me know and I'll dig through the ol' archive and see what I can turn up.

Also, in my iTunes I have a simplified album classification for all my Radiohead songs (otherwise its just way too confusing) and consequently almost none of the live stuff is labeled with the date or location and a lot of the little sound bytes and whatnot aren't sourced either, so if you need to know the date, source, etc. of anything in there just let me know too.

i'll check this out. i'm not that worried about specific dates or locations. i just need some way to describe significantly different versions so people know what they're downloading. like lift (lisbon version) or however i have it labeled, everyone knows that's the tour where they butchered that song.

that reminds me, i downloaded all this stuff 'cos my old boots are on an old PC now, and i swear the 2002 Lift, which i always preferred to the '96 version, is a different performance to what i enjoyed in the past, it doesn't have the grace that i remember. did they play it more than once in '02 or was i just listening to a better recording/mix?

well damn now i wonder if people hating on '02 Lift just boils down to them listening to a subpar performance when actually a better version of the arrangement from around the same time exists. i always found that weird, but if people are basing it off the version in the first post then i can understand.

on that note with Lotus Flower, the version commonly circulated that Sheepchair mastered to have the preferred sound quality, it's probably the least awesome performance of the song i've heard. vocals aren't quite with it like when the song was debuted, and as i recall at Cambridge.

i've never hated lift but i also have never been a big fan, so maybe i've never heard whichever version you used to have. lemme know if you find it

do you have a 'better' version of lotus flower? i think his vocals are pretty damn good on sheepchair's so i'd be curious to hear another. guess i could youtube it but...

The Corn Exchange version is befinitely a better performance, and the quality is good on the piacoa source. Almost as good as my master from the Orpheum show, just a little bassier.

Here is the full show: http://www.mediafire.com/?ltdxgwgtn1d (link from AtEase)

This is arguably the best recording of the show, so the versions of all the new songs are pretty much the best of what's out there. Not to mention the acoustic version of Black Swan is a better performance than the Latitude Festival, and I think there are a couple of other gems in there.

The Corn Exchange version is befinitely a better performance, and the quality is good on the piacoa source. Almost as good as my master from the Orpheum show, just a little bassier.

Here is the full show: http://www.mediafire.com/?ltdxgwgtn1d (link from AtEase)

This is arguably the best recording of the show, so the versions of all the new songs are pretty much the best of what's out there. Not to mention the acoustic version of Black Swan is a better performance than the Latitude Festival, and I think there are a couple of other gems in there.

As the quality on the piacoa source is pretty good to begin with, I wasn't going to do any mastering on them. There has already been at the very least a little compression put on them and who knows what else, but I may fiddle with them and see what I can come up with. If so, then there will be links posted within a couple of days.

still in the process of downloading all of these tunes. i can't tell you again how much this means to me. hopefully my son will get them all on some discs for me so i can listen to them everywhere i go. big boots is fucking unreal, lift makes me cry, i am so happy!!!