gone to sleep

WASTE tickets for Atoms for Peace

Im gonna have to be super fuckin quick for the SB tickets... but at least I know what Im up against...

we're talking fractions of seconds here, that's what it's going to take.

paste that log-in info

yeah, i was able to get 2 for chicago, but when I clicked buy now they were gone... that was like a minute later though, so I think I'll be able to get SB tickets...

Im probably going by myself, so Bunnycat, if I get two and you don't I'll sell my extra to you for 25 for our "history"

Wow, I can't believe it but I got two for Chicago on saturday night. I almost went for sunday though cause I figured second night would be better. I tried buying both in two windows but it wouldn't let me. It took me three tries though. I put in one credit card and it said internal error, then another internal error, then the third time it let me buy them.

Whew!!!

I am pumped, a little expensive, but I am pumped. They're more than my Muse tickets and those are in a lower bowl box suite. Oh well, I'd pay anything probably...

question for you dudes that scored chicago tickets:

if you were members of waste, did you have an option to log in, therefor saving time on entering credit card info

or did you have to enter everything manually?

... to make it harder for scalpers to just show up and buy the tickets. Which makes some sense to me. Scalpers aren't likely to be sitting there all night refreshing to see if tickets become available for sale at 3:40am. But then, I don't know why they're announcing a specific time for the SB tix. Hmmm...... Kinda sucks that they let us stay up all night anyways and then denied us any benefit for being the loyalists that we are. Oh bother.

well, they probably figured that all the SB ticket people would be pissed waiting and waiting for tickets to pop up and all that comes up is Chicago... It's not like we wouldn't have figured out that they were going on sale at 10 after they didn't show up at 8...

I think it holds em for you once you enter your waste shit in there...

and fuck, FL isn't opening? that sucks... Who is then?

AUTOLUX is opening- which im not really excited for, but whatever.

I ended up scoring two pits for SB, and a pit for both nights in Oakland.