Test Tones

Radiohead Deathmatch: Round 1 - Blow Out vs. I Will

?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. ?

I don't think it's fair that 2 PH are put together if this is some sort of knockout competition to find the best Radiohead song. You're putting great songs together when they could coast to the next round against one of these. I refuse to listen to PH because it upsets me:icon_cry: I know its all random but some sort of seeding system would have been nice.

I don't think it's fair that 2 PH are put together if this is some sort of knockout competition to find the best Radiohead song.

Blame Excel, not me.

And I Will isn't on Pablo Honey chief, it's on HTTT.

I know its all random but some sort of seeding system would have been nice.

If you don't like my methods then please enact the following: shut up, stop voting, get out of my threads, start your own competition and have a nice day.

If you don't like my methods then please enact the following: shut up, stop voting, get out of my threads, start your own competition and have a nice day.

That's the spirit Sam

I also like the lack of seeding because it could result in a few more surprises- songs that you might not have expected to go anywhere getting further. It's what makes the FA Cup good...although that doesn't work quite as well here since football and music opinions don't work in the same way

the Astoria performance was magical.

Glad a way better song - Blow Out - took this one down. Maybe the easiest one for me. (though I Will is good).

Blow Out only gets slighted because it's old - typical on this website