Test Tones

Radiohead Deathmatch: Round 1 - Talk Show Host vs. Sit Down. Stand Up.

?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Talk Show Host
    • Sit Down. Stand Up.

One of the best B Sides ever vs the most goddawful and unintentionally hilarious track Radiohead has recorded since Pablo Honey... I think Ill go with Talk Show Host.

One of the best B Sides ever vs the most goddawful and unintentionally hilarious track Radiohead has recorded since Pablo Honey... I think Ill go with Talk Show Host.

a Sit Down Stand Up fan i see :icon_evil

a Sit Down Stand Up fan i see :icon_evil

Such a fucking dumb song.

It sounds like someone parodying Thom Yorke

I voted for Talk Show Host (duh!) but I still loved Sit Down Stand Up. The way it builds to it's climax in the last half of the song is chilling. Nothing like Thom repeating "The Raindrops" a thousand times to a pulsating beat!

Radiohead for my money is the greatest at producing an underlying tension throughout an entire song only to allow it to burst at it's finale. Another example would be Jigsaw Falling Into Place.

I want to sit down, stand up

I want to be someone else or I'll sit down, stand up

Explode

Floating upon the surface of the jaws of hell for the birds

The birds walk into the jaws of hell

You want me? Anytime.

Fucking well come and find me anytime.

I'll be sitting down, waiting

Standing up with a gun and a pack of sandwiches

Nothing sits down, nothing stands up. Nothing.

You want me to come and wipe you out?

We can wipe you out.

You want me? Anytime.

You want me? Anytime.

Well, come on, stand up and break the door down.

You want me to sit down?

Fucking come on and break the door down.

The rain drops. I'm ready.

THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS

I want to sit down, stand up

I want to be someone else or I'll sit down, stand up

Explode

Floating upon the surface of the jaws of hell for the birds

The birds walk into the jaws of hell

You want me? Anytime.

Fucking well come and find me anytime.

I'll be sitting down, waiting

Standing up with a gun and a pack of sandwiches

Nothing sits down, nothing stands up. Nothing.

You want me to come and wipe you out?

We can wipe you out.

You want me? Anytime.

You want me? Anytime.

Well, come on, stand up and break the door down.

You want me to sit down?

Fucking come on and break the door down.

:lol:

I will give you a signed, blank check. put any dollar amount - any amount - you wish.

THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS THE RAIN DROPS

THIS.

These results are f'in bogus.

theraindrops.jpg